Timor ignoti II
I wake up in my room -- or maybe I have been up all this while -- and see the three books laid out by my bed. The two books to the left are dark; they have dark covers. Classically bound, like old tomes, or old diaries. One of them is lying half on top of the other; the right one on the left. As if it is running away from something.
The third book, to the right, is white. The fourth book... There are four books laid out by my bed. The fourth book is further to the right. Almost falling off. But I can't see the fourth book, it's too far away. It is probably dark as the first two.
But the third book, it has a very soft, very tactile texture. It could be washi, but I can't be sure. I don't know washi. The design on it is very simple, yet catchy. There are blotches and lines of red. It reminds me of blood, but it doesn't look that grotesque. It's a very bright, very light red, or at least it seems so. It could just as well be the red of cherry blossoms, if cherry blossoms were red.
It's a book by OOOO. On the front cover, there is an abstract figure of a woman amidst the red blotches. A vague silhouette of a woman, or maybe a vague visage of a woman -- I cannot tell, it is too vague. The title is written vertically, in white or black, calligraphic characters. " "
On the back cover, there's a brief synopsis. Something about a woman, or rather a girl, and her twin sister. About how she committed suicide, or how she killed her sister, or some such.
Ce post n'est pas disponible en français.
Diese Post ist nicht auf Deutsch vorhanden.
目覚めたのは自分の部屋だった。あるいは、ずっと起きていたのかもしれない。ベッドの横に三冊の本が置いてある。左の二冊は暗い表紙だった。古書か古い日記のようだ、古風な製本である。そのうちの一冊は、もう一冊の上に半分ほど重ねてある。右の方から左の方の上に、何かから逃げているように。
三冊目の本は、その右にあった。白色をしている。四冊目の本は…ベッドの横に四冊もあった。その本はまたその右に、ぎりぎり落ちそうなところにある。しかし、四番目の本はよく見えない、遠すぎて。多分、最初の二冊と同じぐらい暗いのだろう。
三冊目の本にはやわらかい質感がある。和紙でも使ってあるのかしら?はっきりとは断言できない。なぜなら、和紙のことは、よくわからないもの。表紙のデザインはシンプルでファッショナブルだ。赤い線と染のパターン。何か血のように見えるが、そんなにグロテスクな感じはせず、明るい、淡い赤である。桜のような赤とでも言いえるかもしれない、もし桜が赤であったとすれば。
その本は、OOOOの作品である。表紙の赤い染みの中に、抽象的な女性の形が浮かんでいる。ちょっと曖昧な女性のシルエット、それともこれは顔だろうか?曖昧すぎて、よくわからない。題名は縦に、白か黒の楷書で書いてある:「 」
裏表紙にあらすじがある。ある女、あるいはある女の子と、その双子の妹の話である。彼女の自殺、そしか妹を殺すことの話である。
本篇文章沒有中文繁體版。
本篇文章没有中文简体版。
No comments:
Post a Comment